Why Should You Choose Dr. Henninger?
Experience makes all the difference when it comes to dental implant placement. A dentist with more experience can place your implants in a more accurate position, with precision.
At my office, I use CBCT technology to create a 3D image of your teeth to help me better place your dental implants. This technology adds another layer of protection for you during the implant process and makes implant placement more accurate.
I am proud of my work and I am more than happy to show you case studies of the results that I’ve helped past patients achieve. My San Diego patients love showing off their beautiful new smiles — and it’s easy to see why from their pictures.
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Master of the Academy of Sedation Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine – Qualified Dentist
- Dental Board of California – Conscious Sedation Permit Holder and On-site Inspector
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas – Staff Dentist
- Tricity Medical Center – Staff Dentist
You Deserve the Best Dental Treatment
North County Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is an office committed to you — your happiness, confidence, and safety. We’ll ensure you feel comfortable with all stages of the procedure and listen to your concerns. If you’re interested in dental implants, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Dial 760-542-1597 to reach our Vista dental office by phone, or simply fill out the convenient contact form on this page.
We look forward to learning about you and helping you feel confident in your smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
What questions should I ask my dental implant provider?
- How long have you been practicing?
- How many dental implants have you placed?
- Where did you study?
- Do you hold any advanced certifications?
- What professional associations are you a member of?
- Have you received any awards or honors?
- Can you show me patient reviews and before-and-after photos?
Why should I choose Dr. Hennigner as my implant provider?
This is just one of his many professional qualifications and certifications. Learn more about one of the best implant dentists in San Diego, CA by scheduling a consultation.
What sets your dental implant practice apart from the rest?
Does Dr. Henninger accept Medicare?
The only way to know if you qualify for Medicare dental implant coverage is to schedule a consultation at our Vista office, which you can do by calling 760-542-1597. Our team will also help you better understand your insurance and Medicare coverage so you get all the benefits you’re entitled to.