Why Should You Choose Dr. Henninger?
Experience makes all the difference when it comes to dental implant placement. A dentist with more experience can place your implants in a more accurate position, with precision.
At my office, I use CBCT technology to create a 3D image of your teeth to help me better place your dental implants. This technology adds another layer of protection for you during the implant process and makes implant placement more accurate.
I am proud of my work and I am more than happy to show you case studies of the results that I’ve helped past patients achieve. My San Diego patients love showing off their beautiful new smiles — and it’s easy to see why from their pictures.
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Master of the Academy of Sedation Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine – Qualified Dentist
- Dental Board of California – Conscious Sedation Permit Holder and On-site Inspector
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas – Staff Dentist
- Tricity Medical Center – Staff Dentist
You Deserve the Best Dental Treatment
North County Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is an office committed to you — your happiness, confidence, and safety. We’ll ensure you feel comfortable with all stages of the procedure and listen to your concerns. If you’re interested in dental implants, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Dial 760-542-1597 to reach our Vista dental office by phone, or simply fill out the convenient contact form on this page.
We look forward to learning about you and helping you feel confident in your smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Dr. Henninger accept Medicare?
How much coverage you qualify for depends on your unique circumstances. Medicare won’t cover the entire cost of the dental implant procedure, but it can cover related costs due to health risks during the treatment.
How many dentists are credentialed as Medicare providers?
That’s why Dr. Henninger chose to make his Vista dental office into a Medicare-friendly treatment center. There are so many advantages to dental implants, and you shouldn’t be kept from them because of your coverage.
How do I choose a dental implant provider?
It’s crucial that you trust your dentist and feel confident in the treatment you receive. Here are 5 helpful tips for choosing the best implant dentist:
- Check their qualifications. Your dentist should be certified by the American Dental Association (ADA) and actively pursue continuing education to remain at the forefront of their field.
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted.
- Get recommendations from friends, family, and doctors you trust.
- For your convenience as well as peace of mind, choose a dentist who is located near you. Dental implants require multiple appointments over the course of several months, so you don’t want to stray too far from your home.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with not only your prospective dentist, but with the entire practice. Visit the office and talk with other staff members to ensure you always receive the compassionate care you expect.
Dr. Henninger has undergone extensive dental implant training to ensure he’s knowledgeable, and he’s also treated many patients in the San Diego area.
What questions should I ask my dental implant provider?
If you’re looking for an implant dentist, it’s a good idea to interview them so you can be sure all of your needs will be met. Questions you should ask include:
- How long have you been practicing?
- How many dental implants have you placed?
- Where did you study?
- Do you hold any advanced certifications?
- What professional associations are you a member of?
- Have you received any awards or honors?
- Can you show me patient reviews and before-and-after photos?